Bunfoo's Bunny Blog

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunfoo

Reaction score
Well, I have just upgraded my membership so I figured it was a good time to startmy blog!

I am a pretty new bunny owner, I've had my Bunbun since June and Foofoo since September. I'm not sure how old Bunbun is since he was adopted but I think he is around 1 1/2 and foofoo is about 7 months old now.

Here is my furry family:

christmas_chi_back.jpg

This is Jazmine, Buttons and Bane. We lost Buttons to heart faliure at the end of 2008, but I miss her so much I wanted to include her here.

bunbun.jpg

This is Bunbun. He is a friendly little guy. He is not really into cuddling or anything but he love to interact with me and loves when I show him affection.

foofoo.jpg

This is Foofoo. She is a very nervous bun and has not really warmed up to me yet. But her and Bunbun are happily in love now. I hope that she will mellow with age and grow to love me too. I think she could be a real lovebug as she gives kisses sometimes.

I have had all types of animals in my lifetime. At one point I had 29 pets, which I would not recommend to anyone. Bunnies are a new experience and I am having a great time learning about all the bunny behaviors and quirks.

More to come. :)

Bun Bun and Foo Foo are gorgeous buns! My nephews call their uncle Foo Foo! Love the costumes on the dogs also!

All of your animals are adorable. I hope you keep posting pics of all of them!

Thank you guys for all your nice comments:biggrin2:

Well I have been trying my best to win my Foofoo over. I try to handle her as much as I can, but I soon as I stop petting her she is outta there in a flash. It is hard to get her to let me pet her when she is out playing, she sees my hands as the enemy! But she is not face shy, I layed down next to her last night and she came over and licked my face again, it is soooooo sweet when she does that. I don't think Bunbun was happy about it though because he came up and started to dig his front paws on my head. :) A little jealous maybe.

Sorry no pictures this time. I have a hard time getting a good picture because they are both so dark. I need to think of it earlier in the day so I have the sun on my side.

Happy Friday!!!!

i have the same problem with my two bunnies - black otters dont always show up either!! i envy people who post beautiful clear pics of their buns;)

How are things getting on with foo foo?

and bun bun is just about the cutest thing I have ever seen!

more photos?

I will have new photos soon! Things have been so busy, I just can't keep up with it all. Bun Bun and Foo Foo are having the best time together, I'm so glad that they fell in love. Foo Foo is still really timid with me but I am patiently waiting for her to decide I am ok. She is definitely more comfortable around me than my husband so that's progress I suppose. Watching her groom Bun Bun just melts my heart!

Man, life has been crazy lately. Filled with stress and some good things thrown into the mix. My husband broke his back in April and we are still not sure if he will need surgery. We have been trying to go the non-surgical route but he has started to have some numbness in his feet which is a bad sign, so we will see. :pray:

The bunnies are great, not much progress with Foofoo, who we now just call Little Bun. It was what we called her before we decided on a name and it really just stuck. I have been chronicling my efforts to win her love on my squidoo page which is in my signature if you would like to read it, it will hopefully make you smile. :big wink:

I have a bunch of pictures to share, I just need to get them off of my phone and put them up here, hopefully I can this weekend.

I hope everyone else is doing well!!

Foofoo is so cute. Tiny little dwarfy ears!!! I love it! :hearts:

I'm sorry about your husband's back. Sounds like a tough situation :( I wish you both best of luck with it. Hang in there!

Also, I know all about photographing the black bun difficulties. I got so frustrated with it at times, I'd take 50 pictures and have 3 good ones that I could show people. The buns, btw, hated that because they were bothered by the flash. I broke down and bought a DSLR camera which is much, much more effective for my purpose. People can finally see my Kirby instead of a black out-of-focus blob with ears :p

Latest posts

Back