Bunfest/Bunny Conventions???

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NatalieHinds

Reaction score
I'm not new to the rabbit community at all, but I have heard about an event called "Bunfest" and just rabbit conventions in general. What I want to know (because I can't figure it out and I'm wanting to attend them) when and where these events take place??? Can anyone help me out??

It really would depend on where you live. Some people do travel to some of the events as well. Each event is organized by different people (usually a rescue group), so they aren't all connected. You might just have to google 'Rabbit Fest' and your area.

Something I was just saw that has really piqued my interest is called Hoppy Hour. People bring their spayed or neutered only, healthy bunnies to play together for about an hour. There are bouncers of course should anything get ugly. Kids can come and are encouraged to pet the bunnies if they come up to them. It's something that I would like to organize in my area. I'm only concerned about illnesses that aren't identified by obvious symptoms.

From the bottom of my heart - from every animal here - WE THANK YOU for helping to keep the doors open here, donating and buying a shirt.
My birthday is Oct 6th - I'll be 53.
I want nothing for myself but I do want and need for these animals.
I'd be devastated to ever have to announce Critter Cafe can not continue b/c we dont have the money it costs to continue here - b/c what a shame that would be.....
This is my full time job - 24/7/365.
Working w/ the animals takes every minute of every single day for me, it makes working or living outside the rescue not an options as well. The addition of so many special needs/senior animals makes it even more time consuming and critical to be here with the many 24/7.

Again, there is no words to thank you enough - for buying a shirt and donating to support the many all species domestic and "wilders" here at Critter Cafe.
Sincerely Christine Lea

https://www.booster.com/supportrescue-adopt-dont-shop

Latest posts

Back