BUNFEST 2008 SOUTH FL

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Southflbuns

Reaction score
:bunnydance:The Event will take place at the Humane Society of St. Lucie County. All bunnies and their owners and the public are invited to come to enjoy the festivities. There will be Bunny Day Spa, Bunny Olympics, Bunny Glamour Shots, Face Painting, Crafts for kids, Hands on Angora Hair Spinning, vendors, food, silent auction and much more! This is a fundraiser which will help support the newly opened Rabbit Rescue at the Humane Society. You must have your healthy rabbit in a secure harness or leash at all times. The event is free, however donations are accepted and participants can bring a gift for the bunnies. For more info contact Sara Kyle @ (772)708-9668:bunny18

i clicked on the 'michigan' thingie in the location spot, and it said that we had 89 michigan members.

That sounds like such fun! I don't know about bringing my rabbit though, they might be scared of everything and the public might get a little touchy. But all in all I would defenitly go to one! If only I was closer!

Latest posts

Back