BunBun smells badddd

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tristaw.

Reaction score
I looked bunbun over tip to tail and my bunny does not smell good. he smells like a barnyard. There is no poop on him anywhere. he looks clean as a whistle but ooh does he smell not so pleasant.

I have never cleaned a vent or even heard of it before this but if someone could direct me to that post or give me some info it would be appreciated. I remember reading that it was disgusting though... ugggh. but I'm pretty sure I have to do it.

GROOMscent.jpg

That looks sort of like the Trix rabbit. Cleaning the scent glands is not hard to do or a really odious chore. I usually hold a bunny on my lap with it facing out and standing, like when they prairie dog. You can feel the sides of their exit port for a slight depression. There will be a fairly hard piece there if it is in need of cleaning. I just work it free with my fingers, put my bunny down and go wash my hands.

LOL oh right pass it on to me! Like people don't think I am crazy enough :pI wonder if Flash has this on hers... Lol :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back