Bun Namez

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MAX2000

Reaction score
WHY!?! why doez me name hav to be Mc.Beany?!? itz a weird name!:shock: my bun-wife is spotty (iz canz understand tat) and my big bro is Fluffertons! i waz lik wat kinda name is tat!?:X but I still LUV my hoomans and forgive tem:pinkelepht:even thogh tey keep me in a cage tom times:big wink: Wats ur name.
p.s. do ya lik my hooman's (Banana's) avatar?

Hello and welcome to the forum. I am Fraggles. I am working on a presidential campain right now that will put rabbits in charge. When I am president you will be free to change your name.
Love the avatar....This message payed for by the society to see Fraggles rule the world.

yick my hoomin calls me Snoogle but my full name iz Ripley Bennet. Who cares tho, I love :inlove: my hooman sooo much. (She says maybe alot; too much somtimes and that I'm a little silly sometimes). But dats ok. She has lots of names for me all the time. New ones constantly it seemz.

Mah name iz Colonel Christopher Brandon, iz dat regal or wut my mummy sayz I iz a military bunny named afer someone in a book written buyz Jane Oostin. And cuz his character in a moovie is played by the luv of her life [after me of course] Alan Rickmun. Daddy doesn't like him at all[But he luvs me]. So if he ever comez afer Mummy I'll bite hem.:X

Most of our names came from TV Shows. I'm Ziva and I just had 5 kits this morning, the others are named JJ, Abby, Reid, DiNozzo, and Director Jenny (Jenny for short). Reid is my husband.

My name used to fit me. I was all white when I was rescued, so my mommy thought it was a good idea to call me Q-tip. Silly mommy, not realizing my ears and face and paws would turn charcoal gray. Now I'm a very dirty qtip, but I also respond to fluffersnuffer, which is a silly name too.

My girl bunny used to be my sons and he named her Cinderblock. I shortened it to Cinder. Sometimes I call her Cinderbuns. My son also named my newest bunny Roger. I gave him the nickname Ra-Ra.

My girl bunny used to be my sons and he named her Cinderblock. I shortened it to Cinder. Sometimes I call her Cinderbuns. My son also named my newest bunny Roger. I gave him the nickname Ra-Ra.

Hi I am Erslev I am named after a Danish terror expert named Lars Erslev Andersen. I am now sometimes being called "the terror experts" Well my hoomans have a bit of trouble teling why I got the name they say there was some red wather stuff involved. At least they had to explain the name to the vet hehe

hi im Isabella im three mon. old and my boyfriend (dont tell mommy) is caliente mot means hot mot because he has a way with lady bunnies and dhis fav. food is mot apple suce oh ps we just got married :toast:

My bunnies are MC Chris (in honor of my favorite rapper, naturally !) MC Ice Tea (because that was my bunny's son), Orange, Banana Muffin and Chris Rocket.
Since I love the color Orange the same, if not more then my bunny.. if thats possible, people never know which one I am talking about so they just assume both... and thats when things seem to get confusing :p Banana Muffin is a nick name that I called MC Chris all the time, so I passed that down the line! And Lil' Chris Rocket is also dedicated to her!

Kreacher and Dobby are the names of the house elves in Harry Potter. Kreacher is also known as "Mr. Attitude". And Dobby is also known as "Couch Potato".

Willard, name just popped into my husband's head. Plus he's also called "Bunny Bear" as well.

Mai name is Georgie Bunny, but my full name is Georgie Peorgie Puddin' Pie. Mommie ladie named me Georgie because of that Looney Tunes episode with the abominable snowman (he picks up Bugs and says, "I will love him and hug him and squeeze him and kiss him. And I will call him Georgie."

Back