Bun Madison is here!!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jen

Reaction score
She's absolutely everything I hopedfor! She is a black otter Netherland Dwarf and she'll be 3months old on Aug. 9. I'm so excited!!! She'salready doing great with the litter box, too. Drove 9 hoursyesterday to get her but it was well worth it. She's a realsweetheart.

And then this morning a friend called and said they were at a horseshow and someone was trying to give a bunny away. They toldher that if they couldn't find a home they were going to turn itloose. The people were actually giving it away for theirfriends who were moving. "HoneyBun" belonged to a little girland she was very upset about leaving her behind. Anyway, myfriend took the bun but her 2 little boys (human kids!) aren't treatingit right, so I'm going to take her and find her a home.She'sa lop but that's about all I know.

Exciting times! Oh, can I embed pics in the message?

Jen

Hope the pic works...

madison1.jpg

Congrats to you and Madison! May yourrelationship by long, loving, and healthy! Good luck onfostering Honey Bun, too! From no rabbits, to two rabbits inthe blink of an eye! Things are moving fast for you.

Let us know here, if we can be of any help.

Buck

Thank you! I didn't even have time tolook for another one!HoneyBun just fell in mylap! :D

TYVM!!! I also meant to say that she's named Madison after the city where she was born. :)

Welcome to the family, Jen and Madison! :dude:

She's the sweetest little thing. Spoiled already for having to drive 9 hours to get her. Bless your heart!

-Carolyn

Thank you, Jan. Hopefully I can findHoneyBun a loving home. But if not then I guess she can staywith me. ;)

Back