Bun is not eating very much?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DelightfulEccentricity

Reaction score
One of my new Mini Rexes isn't eating as much as my other buns. She's four months old and is eating a fair bit of hay, but never finishes all her daily pellet ration. I was just checking on my buns, and my two-month-old Mini Rex is chowing down on more food than the four-monther. Is this something to worry about? O.O

Sorry for my rampant concerns over my buns and their eating habits, I'm a little paranoid and am unaccustomed to buns that aren't obsessed with food. :)

just keep a close eye on her. As long as shes eating and drinking and pooping and peeing allright I wouldnt worry about it too too much yet. especially if she munches on her hay nicely. You just brought her home, all animals adjust differently.

We som that would look more like a beach ball than a bunnie if they had pellets all the time. Others get the same amount of pellet and it last them for two or three days. They do eat a lot of hay, but in the final analysis all are different.

Latest posts

Back