Bun Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dimples1967

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Kerry and I am a first time bunny owner. I have an English Angora that I purchased on a whim at a fiber fest two weeks ago. I was told he was 8 weeks at the time. Took him to the vet and she says more like 5.. I didn't realize rabbits were so much work! I do know that he's smarter than I am!!

Welcome! =)

Posting pics is easiest if you first upload the pic to a photo hosting website like photobucket. Then you can just copy and paste the image code into your message and the photo will show up.

dimples1967 wrote:
Hi! My name is Kerry and I am a first time bunny owner. I have an English Angora that I purchased on a whim at a fiber fest two weeks ago. I was told he was 8 weeks at the time. Took him to the vet and she says more like 5.. I didn't realize rabbits were so much work! I do know that he's smarter than I am!!
I have an english angora too. They're funny aren't they? My girl is about 10 weeks.

dimples1967 wrote:
He is really changing quickly. He runs around like a crazy man and eats non-stop. I can see him grow!
Must be an angora thing because my angora eats pretty much nonstop and drinks a lot more water then my lionhead. I guess its due to their size and amount of fur. Is yours a poop machine? lol

We just got an angora, a satin/german hybrid, she is gianormous and a poop machine, too. We love her, though, and her coat is amazing.
Lots of work, but really rewarding.

Angora's are like big furry babies. I have to groom my girl cradled in my arms. She is super calm that way and she hasn't got the hint that poop belongs in the litter box. She leaves a little trail as she walks lol not to mention I have to pick them off her bottom fur sometimes :rollseyes but I love her, she's adorable.

My guy is so busy he doesn't want to cuddle much anymore. He hates being on his back. I try to hold him everyday, though. He wants to crawl all over me. :) he's bald behind his ears... Vet didn't see any mites and didn't seem concerned. Ugh.. I try to get brushing in as much as I can...

haha he sounds adorable! My breeder had shown my girl before I picked her up, so her fur was clipped behind her ears, and along her paws and belly. Its now all growing in, but I think I'll keep the fur around her face clipped just so she can see. It gets all in her eyes and I bet that's uncomfortable. What color is he? If you wanna post pics check out http://tinypic.com/. Upload your picture, then in the re-size options choose the message board option, copy the formula and paste it in your message here on the boards. It will automatically load once you save your reply.

Latest posts

Back