Bugsy

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sweetnottin

Reaction score
Hello,

My bunny is 4 weeks old. His name is Bugsy. He'stiny, he fits in one hand. I was wondering what breed heis. I am thinking he is a Netherland Dwarf. Anyone?

Welcome to the forum!

Aww! Bugsy is so sweet and young. Where did you get him from? Its hardto tell, but maybe someone else might be be to help you with his breed:).

:welcome1

:welcome1:hello

He is very cute, but he doesn't look anything like a Nethie at all...hereally doesn't look like a dwarf to me. Someone else may know:).

Do you have any better pictures?

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

You should post in the rabbitry section, as thatis where all the breeders are a lot and this type of thread should bein there anyway. I hope someone can help you:).

Oh ok, that's good that he is 7 weeks. 4 is alittle young to be away from his momma, so it's much better that he is7 weeks old.

Cutie either way! :D

Hiya, welcome to Rabbits Only:wave:

Aww what a cutie:bunnyheart

Enjoy the forum!:happydance

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Hi! Welcome to Rabbits Only!

Your Bugsy is so cute!

:inlove:

Hugs,

Rosie & the Herd :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

I don't think its a netherland dwarf....theirears are shaped way differently. I really hope someone can help youfiguer out the breed. You should take clearer pictures, if possible:).

:highfive:YAY!!! Good News. So Bugsywas an Easter present so I tracked down the pet store where he camefrom and asked what breed of bunny he is. And it turns out mybaby is Netherland Dwarf. Which makes sense becausehe is extremely social and curious!!!

THANX EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR HELP!!!!

Latest posts

Back