Buffy my Bun Bun

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ascme93

Reaction score
Buffy was my First ever rabbit, we got her january 06! We went to the petshop and saw her and thought she was an un-usual colour so of course we had to get her! She must be about *thinks*7 months old now :shock:its gone too fast!
Anywho she is a naughty little minx, dont like to be held and love siting under the table and my dog's 'jessie' Mat in the living room. She lives outside in a hutch she isnt a big carrot fan though and doesnt hardly eat any fruit or veg which is very very suprising! Here she is:

595907600133_0_BG1.jpg

426907600133_0_BG1.jpg
- She has grown alot since then

buffyside.jpg
- Her best side of her personanlity, the other side is naughty

I Also have another Bun called Leon but havent got a picture of him yet, i will when i get my digital camera though.

How cute but she does have a [suP][suB]mischievous[/suB][/suP]:brat: look about her

Oh, how adorable! I love her markings and furry patch!

I've never seen a harlequin-marked bunny with so much white. The color is like a broken Harlequin or something. Very unique!

The color is called Black/Orange Tri-color. :)It's essentially just a broken harlequin. Very cute by the way. They grow up so fast, my baby will be a year in a few weeks. :?

Latest posts

Back