Bud's Breed?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
due to the fact that most pet stores really don't carry rabbits over the age of 8 weeks (that is when you start to get little boys- and sometimes little girls- lovin' on other rabbits in the same cage) i wouldn't guess him to be very old.

as far as breed. . .100% pure mutt. . . from whati can tell.. .photos that are closer up and a bit clearer would help to figure that out for sure. . .

he is cute though. . .

katie

Cute rabbit! You're pretty good lookin' yourself too :idhitit: (sorry, been looking for an excuse to use that icon for along time).

Bud probably is a crossbreed of some sort, I don't think he'd be a dwarf rabbit at that weight. How long have you had him for, and how big was he when you first got him?

You know, I was in Petco yesterday and I saw a bunny that looked exactly like yours.

I immediately thought Dutch/Harlequin mix, but I'm no expert. :)

:wink Haha, i've had him for maybe a month now. He hasn't grown that I can tell since then lol. We're working on losing that chin of his =P

More pictures will come. I took some more with my phone (why its so crappy) but I found my digital cam so those will be much better.

Latest posts

Back