Buddy Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

laurabeth

Reaction score

bored and I think it's hilarious when buddy goes up and down the stairs.

Working from home today and buddy has found his new fav spot. he's been here all morning:

That is hilarious! What a cute bunny! Can't wait to see more about him.

tonyshuman wrote:
That is hilarious! What a cute bunny! Can't wait to see more about him.

haha THanks! I laugh every-time. He loves running up and down those stairs<3

Buddy has a new favorite spot. He was waiting here yesterday watching us leave for work. Just as long as he doesn't chew the couch, which so far she hasn't I'm fine with the situation.

This isn't the best picture, red eye and her ears look weird but, eh she's not going to win the beauty contest but I doo thing she's cute:)

P8290021.jpg

Luvr of Wabbits and Polar Bears wrote:
She's is cute. You just never know she might win that beauty contest.

haha... maybe... not holding my breath though haha most of her pictures she's just cute and scruffy looking haha:):inlove:

SOoOOOOOOOOOOOO
THIS morning... well let me start with a little back up.
Buddy has an obsession with being in our room while we sleep, most of the night she naps right next to, or under the bed
(not stepping on her if you have to get up in the middle of the night can be challenging in the dark)
anyway...
So every morning our alarm goes off at 6am and we reset if for 7am.
The alarm must wake her up too because that's when she starts running around and playing, we don't mind though because we are just waking up not really sleeping.

This morning she kept trying to get up on the bed!
she didn't succeed,
but she would Jump and fall
Jump and fall
Jump and fall
over and over and over.
We have a really high up bed, and I hope she doesn't make it. I don't really want her on my bed.
:p
We use to let her up
(there use to be a chair next to the bed)
but she would run around and play when we would try to sleep,
and then once she pooped on the bed
(and she's very good about using the litter pan so that was surprising)
SO
since then we don't let her up there because that was nasty.

anyway
i thought it was funny
Jump fall
jump fall
jump fall
She really thought she was going to make it :pinkbouce:

I was just looking at some pictures and I saw pictures I took of buddy in the day and days after I just got him... He's gotten SOOOOO BIG! he was so small in these!!! And her ears were sooo small!

5848_141114295872_566635872_3449480.jpg

pretty much the same size as his water dish was!!!
5848_141113870872_566635872_3449473.jpg

SO SMALL could pretty much fit in my hand!
5848_140737860872_566635872_3441908.jpg

used to fit in my hands!!!!! and look at how straight and small her ears were! hahah awe
5848_140737565872_566635872_3441890.jpg

brokenyears wrote:
He has grown alot! :)

I know it's crazy! he like keeps getting bigger every day!!!! he's probably bigger than when you last saw him too!

OK, I have to ask, is Buddy a boy or girl? I don't want to get the gender wrong, but I can't tell from your posts.

tonyshuman wrote:
OK, I have to ask, is Buddy a boy or girl? I don't want to get the gender wrong, but I can't tell from your posts.

haha I have nooooooooooooo idea... I got her when buddy when he/she was 2 months old ... she's maybe 3 1/2 4 months now. I'm going to make a vet appointment for the next few weeks:) i think girl? only becuase i don't see anything :? but maybe he/she is just too young...

Cute Video! :)

My male, Rascal had his ba--- before he was 4 months or around then. He was just neutered at 4 1/2 months. So if you don't see anything by now, your probably right, it's a girl.

She is beautiful!! :biggrin2:

SweetSassy wrote:
Cute Video! :)

My male, Rascal had his ba--- before he was 4 months or around then. He was just neutered at 4 1/2 months. So if you don't see anything by now, your probably right, it's a girl.

She is beautiful!! :biggrin2:

thanks so much!
yeah... i see nothing... i'm thinking girl too... unless he's just a late bloomer:biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back