Buddy and Roxie

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

monklover

Reaction score
Ok after 4 and 1/2 months of bonding Buddy and Roxie, they are finally bonded!
They are so cute together!

Buddy wanted to lie down next to Roxie so he moved her over and layed down. I guess Buddy likes Roxie's foot on his head!
BuddyandRoxieBonded003.jpg

Awww this is the life!
BuddyandRoxieBonded002.jpg

Yummy hay!!
BuddyandRoxieBonded001.jpg

BuddyandMeganllI.jpg

Lettuce!
BuddyandMeganllI007.jpg

It's a relief to finally see all of our hard work payed off! I love how they go everywhere together!

When we first got Roxie, she somehow found out that she could climb one of our trees and there was a cool resting spot up there. Buddy had never figured this out. Yesterday, Roxie taught Buddy. I'm not sure how but it was cute. Roxie was standing under Buddy and Buddy was hopping up into the tree! SOOO cute!
:shock::biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

Some pics I took a couple of days ago!

Roxie grooming Buddy's back...:p
BuddyandMeganllI014.jpg

Attack Megan's shoe!!
BuddyandMeganllI011.jpg

Roxie grooming Buddy... again.
BuddyandMeganllI010.jpg

saying hi to eachother
BuddyandMeganllI009.jpg

Yes it was sort of a random bond to... all of the sudden they got along really well and then we put them in the same cage and then.... poof! They bonded! :biggrin2:
... I guess it wasn't random though because it took 4 1/2 months!

Megan:)

My camera hasn't been working for awhile but here are some pictures.

BuddyandMeganllI023.jpg

BuddyandMeganllI019.jpg

Exploring together:
BuddyandMeganllI018.jpg

Eating some weeds that they love:
BuddyandMeganllI017-1.jpg

Lying down together:
BuddyandMeganllI016-1.jpg

A cute picture of Buddy that I love:
BuddyandMeganllI021.jpg

More soon!

Some more pictures!

Laying down after a ton of running around: :biggrin2:
BuddyandMeganllI031.jpg

Some yummy stuff:
BuddyandMeganllI028.jpg

Notice the hole in the background that Roxie dug: :p
BuddyandMeganllI025.jpg

In their hutch together:
BuddyandMeganllI024.jpg

Look at Buddy's funny face! Roxie has brown spots on her head because she was digging! :
BuddyandMeganllI020.jpg

I love how she's lazily laying her head on the cement!

She has gorgeous eyes! He's so cute! they look really perfect together!

Actually Roxie's eyes are half brown, half blue. The top half of her eye is brown and the bottom is blue! She is so unique! :biggrin2:

I saw the blue down below. That's is so cool against her black eyeliner! The exaggerated eyeliner is just gorgeous too - she looks like a supermodel all made up for a shoot! :D

monklover wrote:
Actually Roxie's eyes are half brown, half blue. The top half of her eye is brown and the bottom is blue! She is so unique! :biggrin2:

I am charging my camera's batteries right now so not pics, but Buddy and Roxie have been up to some mischief!

About 2 days ago, Roxie started digging in one spot in our garden. There is a wall so there is no possible way to get out. We just let her dig. Then the hole turned into a burrow! It is probably about a 3 foot long tunnel for them.

Roxie also made a pathway for them to lay down. They get so dirty from the dirt! After they dig they lay down and groom eachother to get clean! :biggrin2:

Pictures..... tomorrow when my camera is ready! :D

Megan

monklover wrote:
Exploring together:
BuddyandMeganllI018.jpg
I LOVE how they look like the opposite of each other: where one has white spots, the other has black. a lop and a standard eared one. they are so cute, and i have to LOL at the foot on the head. grats on the bond!

I haven't been able to update this in a long time because I have had a lot of school work but I can finally update it today!

The burrow Bud and Rox used to have, they filled it back in. It was pretty funny! I thought my dad had filled it in but knowone in my family did and I realized that Buddy and Roxie did! :shock:

Now for pictures!

One of my most favorite pictures! Buddy sees Roxie eating hay and wants to join her!
BuddyandMeganllI048.jpg

Cute picture of Roxie:
BuddyandMeganllI044.jpg

Roxie knows how to groom Buddy! Just the way he likes it!
BuddyandMeganllI045.jpg

hopping over my leg:
BuddyandMeganllI047.jpg

Roxie exploring the chairs:
BuddyandMeganllI042.jpg

BuddyandMeganllI041.jpg

BuddyandMeganllI046.jpg

Buddy:
BuddyandMeganllI040-1.jpg

Latest posts

Back