Bud Bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jace

Reaction score
No big story on how he got here. The main planwas to go to Petco and get an Iguana. That whole room had been cleanedout as a roaming room and the closet as a big "cage" area so it workedgreat. Turns out petco was out of Iguana's and my girlfriend mentioneda rabbit. Some friends of mine had a rabbit that I had met a few timeshanging out with them and knew they made great pets so I couldn'treally say anything to debate with her... so we got one. Now shesjealous over how much I spoil him =P

(btw... if anyone happens to have an idea on what breed/age he is letme know... I know the weight is abig deal but I don't reallyknow... i'd guess around 1/2 a pound)

141352927365_290.jpg
Budlounging around

141352858757_290.jpg
meand Bud in the room.
141352769797_290.jpg
Heseemed to pose for this one.
141360506885_290.jpg

0_o

oh really? they're showing here... :shock:

Did you upload them directly from yourcomputer? That's probably why. Try using a hostingsite like Photobucket or Tinypic. You just upload thepicture, copy the IMG line and paste it in the regular text box here.

no... i used them from a website so i'm not surewhats going on. i'm at work now and can't save to the hard drive orupload them on anything else so i'll try later. Just really confusedsince they show up here @ work and at my appartment.

I would just upload them to photobucket to saveyourself some hassle :) They seem to work for every forum I've evertried. All you do is upload the images, and on this forum use the onewith brackets to post. :)

Alright here we go =P

141352858757_290.jpg
Me and Bud

141352769797_290.jpg
posing =P

141360506885_290.jpg
Lazy

141353038213_290.jpg
Lounging

Aww what a cute little bunny! :)

And I think I recognize that "playing a video game concentration" in that first pic...am I right?

Keep those pics coming..he seems to be just bursting with personality:bunnydance:

=Haley

haha. my girlfriend took the picture while I was watching TV attempting to ignore Bud.

Hes become obsessive over raisins and craisins. We've had to resort totimothy hay for treats b/c the fatty loves treats so much and limit himto about 10 raisins per day.

other than that he is a ton of fun to hang out with. plenty of pictures to come.

we bought that Rabbits for Dummies book that I heard on a few sites waspretty accurate. we looked through some of the breeds but the best wecan come up with is Rhinelander which is probly far off. he does seemlike a snow type rabbit thought to me.

edit - oh no he doesn't live in the cage. thats my snake Irie haha. this house is pretty much a zoo 0_o

Cage Update!

Did some running around before work and went to Target. Found thesethings called Organize-It (just like the NIC cages, 24 squares ect.) Ialso found some untreated grass mats. To top it off everything (matsand cubes) were all 50% off. Building it took a little under and hourand was done before I knew it. Bud LOVES the new ammount of space hehas compared to the junk that was a sad excuse for a cage =P

MVC-017S-1.jpg

Bud in his old cage with the new cage side by side for comparison.

MVC-018S.jpg

Exploring

MVC-020S.jpg

So tall!

Alright so we already found our first problem.See the hammok in the top? He tried jumping out of it onto the platformbelow only to get his back foot caught in the corner ring and starteddangling frantically. I was lucky enough to check up on him (I wasabout to get ready for work) and saw this all happen at once right as Iopened the door. I frantiaclly pulled the cage from the bottom andtipped it over so he could rest on the side and stop dangling. Istarted pulling off pannels to get to him and finally was able tostabalize him and undo it all. After he was finally out I held him fora bit til he was calm again. He calmed down and shook it off after abit and the cage is now missing his hammok. Everything should be hazardfree in there now.

MVC-020S.jpg

MVC-021S-1.jpg

MVC-022S.jpg

I am glad to say however only one toy was harmed in the making of thiscage and I came out with only a few scratches. Bud's leg/back seems tobe perfect (no limping or anything)

Oh, I can see how that hammock could be a problem! Glad to hear you didnt have any real injuries. Live and learn ;)

So does he have that whole room to himself? Thats great! Andyou can always add on to the cage if he grows, thats whats great aboutthose panels!

Yeah i'm very thankful for no injuries. I justhad all the stories of bunnies breaking their back running through myhead. Hes a little trooper though. The whole room used to be his butwith that GI stasis and observing his poo it looked like he was eatingtoo much carpet. I didn't want to take anymore chances so I cage him upanytime i'm not going to be able to supervise him. So now that is our"sleeping" room and the other room is the play room. :bunnydance:

Latest posts

Back