Buckley's new home

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jilla20

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Jill and I recently became the new fostering family to Buckley, The Brooklyn Bunny. I was lucky enough to have JimD get into contact with me to either temporaily or permanetly be a home for his bunny.
I picked him up this evening and he has been a sheer pleasure. We spent a lot of time getting acclamated to his new home hopping around and such, he ate his dinner,hay,and enjoy being sprawled out on the harwood floors. He definatley is a snuggle bunny, no pun intended. He definatley is going to fit into our home because he enjoyed watching the baseball game and sportscenter. My boyfriend calls him "The Buckster".
I just want to let JimD and Haley that I thank them very much for facilitating this whole Buckley tail. Also, a big hand out to Jennifer for getting my info out to the appropriate people.
I will keep in touch with everyone and will be on the forum often if anyone is curious as to how Buckley and his new family are getting along.
Have a great evening and I look forward to talking to you all
Best wishes~JILL~

Thank you so much for doing this. We really do appreciate you taking the little guy (ok....Jim D might not appreciate it at this moment since his heart...uh...I mean his workroom...has an empty spot...but I know he is happy for Buckley).

Welcome to the forum...we hope you stay around for more than just sharing with us about Buckley too!

Peg

Hi Jill !!!

I'm so glad to see you've joined us.

I had a feeling that Buckley would settle in just fine.

He's got potential...and he's probably thinking the same thing about you :biggrin2:

Hi Jill!

Welcome to RO! I was just asking Jim if he had invited you and Im so glad he did. Buckley sure is lucky to have this many people willing to help him. Thank you so much for opening your home to this special little guy.

Make sure to keep us posted (and we love pics)!

-Haley

Hi Jill! Welcome to RO. Im really happy that Buckley found a new foster home. I know Jim D did a really good job of looking after him, im sure you'll do the same. Hope to chat soon.

~Hannah,Bracon&Warren~

Hi Jill

There's already a blog started for Buckley if you just wanted to add stuff LIKE PICTURES to it....:biggrin2:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25601&forum_id=6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, since I forgot to give you a bag of Woody Pet, I searched around to see what stores had what.

I found that you have a Tractor Supply Co. Store in Chester!!!! If you've never been to a TSC Store you don't know what you're missing. It's like a "Walmart for Farmers".
I called them to see if they carry Woody Pet.
They don't, but I spoke to a girl named Jennifer and she said they carry a similar product called EquineFresh.

Here's the store info:

Tractor Supply Company (TSC) Store

78 BROOKSIDE AVENUE-CHESTER, NY10918
(845) 469-1732

Aw Jim.....you're as bad about hinting as my kids are.....

Why not just come out and say...

"HEY JILL....we want pictures....on a regular basis.....or else we'll start nagging..."

You know...stuff like that?

Oh well I'm at it -

"HEY JILL - WE LOVE PICTURES HERE....don't be surprpised if we start asking for them soon..."

Peg :biggrin2:

JimD wrote:
Hi Jill

There's already a blog started for Buckley if you just wanted to add stuff LIKE PICTURES to it....:biggrin2:

http://rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=25601&forum_id=6

Good Evening everyone!
JimD, Thank you for providing me with the info regarding the pellets. I went there this evening and I picked up a bag. That place has everything that you could imagine. It is really interesting. Thank you for doing the leg work and the heads up.
Buckley is great! He spends most of his time hopping around and following me around the house. He likes to lay on the throw carpet in the kitchen next to my feet when i am doing the dishes or cooking dinner. He also like to lay in front of the patio door espically when I have the door open. He likes the breeze and the view.
I took some pics and I will be posting them over the weekend.
Take care everyone and have a great weekend! ~JILL~

Welcome to RO, Jill.

Sounds like Buckley is having the time of his life and making himself right at home. My husband will be so amazed and jealous when I tell him that Buckley watches Sports Center. :bowOur bunnies just eat the cable cord.

Looking forward to seeing the pics.

-Mary Ellen

Hi Jill!!

I'm so happy that he's settled in so well and so fast.
I had a feeling that with a litlle room and some love, we'd see the real Buckley.
He's been such a trooper to go through so many changes and still hit the ground running.

And isn't TSC great!!??!! I wish we had one closer.

Can't wait to see some pics.

Give Buckley a big hug and some nose-rubs from me.

Do to a great demand for pics I think I finally may have been not "techinally challenged" for at least 5 minutes of my life. I hope everyone enjoys the pic. Buckley is a little camera shy so I am doing my best. I will con't to take more.
~Smiles to all~ JILL
DSC00187.jpg

DSC00191.jpg

DSC00203.jpg

IMG]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j76/jilla20/DSC00206.jpg[/IMG]

DSC00220.jpg

Latest posts

Back