Buckley, Anyone remember him?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luvthempigs

Reaction score
I have been wondering how things worked out for Buckley?

I believeit wasJimD whofostered him for a girl who was moving and couldn't take him with her. She was supposed to come back for him in two or three months if I recall.

I remember that story. Would never have remembered the name though.

Good question. Did you PM JimD?

Oh yeah, Buckley went to Jill as a "foster" and almost a year later now and his owner never contacted anyone about getting him back.

I'll see if I can find the thread, he's sooo spoiiled with Jill. Hes a little prince!

Cool, Thanks Haley :cool:

I did pm Jim and he told me that the original owner never did contact him to get Buckley back (for some reason I kinda figured that would happen)

He said Buckely was in a good home but that he hadn't talked to them in a while. He was going to give them a call or send an email to see how things are going.

I did a forum search with the name Buckely and it didn't come up with anything. I couldn't figure out another way to find out about him except to ask :)

Well, It's sad that his original owner never came back for him but it seems to be in Buckley best interest to stay right where he is :)He has an awesome home now and should be able to live outhis life there IMHO :biggrin2:

Back