buck spraying on my doe

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bummblebee

Reaction score
My buck is housed right next to my Doe they are seperate but my doe has orangish coloring on her white coat. Ive witnessed my buck spray and I think it's whats getting on her.

How should I go about cleaning her tryed a washcloth withwarm waterbut the pee didnt seem to come out I could just keep doing I guess im sure it will eventually

Any suggestions

You could sprinkle onsome cornstarch on and then brush it out. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

eta: Just re-read my post and realized I had some weird typos! Lol

Our buck used to do this to our two girls...usually both at the same time...
The poor girls would look so pathetic sitting there with pee dripping off of them! lol

Luckily ours were black lionheads so you couldn't see it...but he would do this constantly so I started keeping wet wipes on hand and when he would spray I would go over and wipe the girls clean.

His behavior finally stopped about three months after being neutered...either that or he had decided the girls had reached their saturation point! :biggrin:

When our white lionhead girl gets sprayed, we wipe her with a wet wipe and leave her and the offending male to groom out the rest.:rollseyes

Danielle
:)

Thanx for the info lol it does look nasty all over our pretty white doe freckles but Ill just get to wiping her down lol

Latest posts

Back