Buck Jones dedicated sticky

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black_jack

Reaction score
Thisis going to sound mega silly but is there a way of gathering every bitof information Buck has ever given and making it stick like the oldtopics so u have a Buck Jones section of the advice forum that can bededicated to him so that people will only have to look at it when theyneed hisadvice?

Even if a new post wasstarted and everyone went through there old posts and found what bucksaid and put it on that post?

:apollo:

"snowflakes are one ofnature's most fragile things, but just look at what they can do whenthey stick together"

Black Jack I was actually thinking the samething. Its a great Idea as Buck was so full of useful information andhis posts where so thought out. Any New rabbit owner would get alot ofuseful information from all of his posts. It would be a shame for themto not be at hand.

Vickie

ThanksDaisyNBuster will post the posts i have received a little later ifanyone else wants to do the same?

I was actually considering going through all ofBuck's old posts, and printing them off to make my own "Buck Jones Bookof Bunny Wisdom". It would take awhile, but I think it'd be worth it.

This is a good idea....but I honestly don'tthink I'd make it thru reading very many posts withoutbawlingmy eyes out!!

Since I'm a fairly new member I didn't get to knowBuck thatwell, but I took some time yesterday togo backandread some of his very insightful posts. It made me very sad.

:tears2:

m.e. wrote:
I wasactually considering going through all of Buck's old posts, andprinting them off to make my own "Buck Jones Book of Bunny Wisdom". Itwould take awhile, but I think it'd be worth it.

Thats lovely m.e, like a scrapbook of all his posts. It would take awhile I agree, but it would definitely be worth it in the end. I canjust see it now jam packed full of all hisknowledgeandit wouldn't complete without thepictures of him holding Cali andclipping her nails. I justlove that picture of him holding his babies in the carrier too.

Vickie

m.e. wrote:
I wasactually considering going through all of Buck's old posts, andprinting them off to make my own "Buck Jones Book of Bunny Wisdom". Itwould take awhile, but I think it'd be worth it.

what about creating a website and a link on the forum?

I'll look into that, black jack. At the veryleast, I'd create a file that others could download and print, like wedid with the calendar.

~ in loving memory:pink iris:~

black_jack wrote:
I actually started working on one yesterday.

If any one would like to submit something for the website please PM mewith ideas. Iam making asection where people canread comments about Buck Jones. I am also making an "Buck JonesInformation Center"

Feel free to submit anything you would like.

~Amy

ayglnu13 wrote:
black_jack wrote:
I actually started working on one yesterday.

If any one would like to submit something for the website please PM mewith ideas. Iam making asection where people canread comments about Buck Jones. I am also making an "Buck JonesInformation Center"

Feel free to submit anything you would like.

~Amy

ayglnu well done sweetheart xx

Amy, if you need help scouring through old posts, I'd be glad to assist :)

Alright, I think I'll start at the very beginning (a very good place to start ;))

Also, there's a link somewhere around here to the old forum, theone before this one. I'll see if I can look through there for any more"Buck tidbits".

If anyone has that link, could you please share it, or else I'll postit when I find it. That one will take a lot more work to dig through :)

Also if any one hasany pictures or anything they would like to submit those would also begreatly appreciated :)

I should probably make this into a new topic so more people will look at it.

~Amy

Couldanyone with any spare time please scroll through posts they havestarted where buck has given advice and pm the advice to ayglnu? Isthat a good idea?

ayglnu13 wrote:
Thatsa VERY good idea.

Just make sure you label thePM according to the topic it is related to :)

~Amy
or type in a category thenwrite your question and then bucks answer?

Latest posts

Back