Buck, are you high and dry?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
Buck, I saw on thenews where New Jersey got nearly a foot of rain...I believe yourprofile says that's where youare. Is everythingokay in your neck of the woods? I sure hope you don't have to use thatcrab net for those buns because of high water! Let us knowthat you and Mrs. Buck are okay.

Raspberry

This could delay you this weekend, ey Buck??

-Carolyn

Oh Geez, Buck, would you look atthat! I sneak away from that other thread to give you amoment of dignity and here comes that hopeful "hare-napper" looking foranother way to pirate away your buns!!! Of course in allseriousness, all of those who have come to know and love Carolyn knowthat she will probably have them dressed in little life jackets beforeshe lets them out the door!

Herecomes Daddy!!!!

Unfortunately, you're right, Raspberry.I'll have his babies ready for the ride home on Monday. I'llsure miss them. I was lucky to have them an extraweek. I'm having a hard time thinking of saying good-bye tothem even though it'll only be for a couple of months before I see themagain.

-Carolyn

Bren,

You can download them, for free, at http://www.smileycentral.com

-Carolyn

RasberrySwirl374 wrote:
Oh Geez,Buck, would you look at that! I sneak away from that otherthread to give you a moment of dignity and here comes that hopeful"hare-napper" looking for another way to pirate away yourbuns!!!

Herecomes Daddy!!!!

To answer your questions, we are still high anddry as of this time, but it is storming as I type. Some localflooding of the usual nature, but nothining like what you have probablyseem depicted on TV news. All those floods are the nextcounty southwest of ours.

Duh, hello! Environmentalists have been warning us that theearthen dams have been in need of repair for the past 15 years, yethousing construction continues to boom as if there is notomorrow. Weak dams/excessive runoff=disaster! Nolives lost, fortunately, .

Thank you for your concern, bunny family. As of now, Carolyn, none of our plans have been altered.

Buck

Back