Brushes

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kathy

Reaction score
How often do you brush your buns? Romeo getsbrushed once a week but I'm wondering what kind of brush everyone onhere uses? Mine is a really soft baby bristle one from Petcet but it'snot really doing its job.

I only brush mine when they'remolting. I use a Zoom Groom, which is a type of rubber currybrush. It's great at getting out all the loose undercoat fur.

I have a baby-type brush too and it doesn't do a darn thing.

Zoom Groom brushes are amazing, IMO!

We use a little slicker brush for cats..it hasfairly soft bristles but you still have to be careful not to press toohard and hurt the bunns! Since our 2 girls have manes we alsohave a small rake we use when they are moulting. I have neverhad any luck with the zoom groom...I never seem to get the furout!

I recently got a Shed Ender and loveit. It works great on rex fur, but I've heard some people saythat it does not do a good job on some of the longer furred breeds.

Then it's time for me to run to the pet store toget a new one! I have a slicker for my dogs but that thing really lookslike it hurts.

Latest posts

Back