Brought home a new bunny today

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becknutt

Reaction score
I just couldn't resist his cute little face, when I saw him in the shop.

11-04-08_1543.jpg

Does he have siblings?

Haha! Whats his name?

I want one! I just noticed it was a stocking!!!! I want!

Raspberry82 wrote:
LOL. I used to have a velvateen rabbit when I was little just like that one. Many I love that guy! :)
That's what I thought of! The little "velveteen rabbit" from the stories! I had a little stuffed toy like him :p

Hehe, you've got a velveteen lop

kherrmann3 wrote:
Raspberry82 wrote:
LOL. I used to have a velvateen rabbit when I was little just like that one. Many I love that guy! :)
That's what I thought of! The little "velveteen rabbit" from the stories! I had a little stuffed toy like him :p

Hehe, you've got a velveteen lop

Thats what I thought of too!! He was the ONLY bunny.

After losing my neice earlier this year, it just doesn't feel like christmas. Her birthday was 12/26. This is the only xmas item I have purchased so farthis year.

Becknutt wrote:
After losing my neice earlier this year, it just doesn't feel like christmas. Her birthday was 12/26. This is the only xmas item I have purchased so farthis year
I know that feeling. I am the "Grinch" of my family. I can't get in the holiday spirit, it seems. I've had to attend several funerals near Christmas time. The most memorable was my Grandma passing away a week before Christmas. Her funeral was the 23rd...

I know how you feel, though. You'll be surprised that you won't associate the holiday with the tragedy for very long. You'll remember the happy times/memories :)

:hug: Plus, you have that velveteen lop to keep you company! :)

Latest posts

Back