Brooke and Lady

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovelops

Reaction score
Brooke is the BIG white rabbit on the left. She was left out in the street and taken to the animal shelter to be put down. She is the best bunny, she loves to stretch out and sleep.. she is so mellow.

Lady is the Broken Holland Lop on the right and is a terror but we love her! She tosses her litter from her litter box, bit me on the butt after I took her to get her nails cut, but she is a cutie! She was dumped at the animal shelter as well.

Update July 31 2014.

I found Lady tosses litter out because she was used to a hay litter box, has stopped biting me on the bit and now kisses me and licks me in the morning. Flops down beside me on the side of my thigh and let's me stroke and pet her, after which she now kisses and licks me on my leg! Wow, what a difference time makes with these guys!

Brooke is the same as before. She broke out of her Xpen yesterday and when I came home
from driving to DC to Polish class, I found she hopped into the living room and was sleeping on the dogs bed and all the dogs were on the other side of the living room! I checked her out to make certain she is ok and no dog bites nothing. I think they were more scared of her since she is near 13 pounds now!!!

img-8427.jpg

Back