Broken Laptop

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindseyandKen

Reaction score
Hi All,

I broke my computer and have literally only just been able to replaceit today - have missed reading the posts! Hope everyone is well - myten buns are all ENORMOUS now - not wrigglies any more but huge hugemonsters! Now I finally sexed them we have 5 girls and 1 boy from thelitter!

Just a quicky to say hi anyway!

Lindsey x :cool:

Hi,

Yes, I'm keeping them all! They all live outside: Blaze stayed withBlade, her mam, as she got on really well - very clingy! - and Lillith,Jasmin, Ebony and Phoenix have a little warren in a HUGE joiner madecage!

Pewter, the only boy, is inside - my little baby - but I'mabit worried as I only realised he was a boy at 12 weeks -he'd lived with Blaze and Blade till then. Won't be happy if mam andsister are pregnant, but it's my fault if so because I stopped checkingsex at 6 weeks - was convinced they were all girls by then. Just bychance at 12 weeks noticed the obvious signs...:)Still, heshowed no signs of noticing them in that way....fingers crossed :shock:

I now have 11 rabbits, a guinea pig, a dog, a cat and a new Desert KingSnake called Doris until she gives herself a better name. There'll beno room for us soon. ;)

Linz x

PS : Will post pics as soon as I get disposable camera. x

Back