Brindle is not acting like herself..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh I hate being on the other side of the world! I just rode the Brindle roller coaster. So glad she is ok now :)
I kept scrolling down and down the posts looking and finally seen she is fine :)

I agree with Raspberry swirl we need instant updates!! I wouldn't mindbeing woken at 2 in the morning to find out about bunnies ! Honest Iwouldn't!;) LOL

So glad your Brindle is doing well :)

lol Ariel, I've been sound asleep, woke up andworried about some bunny, and logged on incase there wasnews! One that wasn't in this forum but from another petchat, I waited for email .... it was killing me!

Thanks everybody!! Brindle is doing just fine now :p

LuvaBun wrote:
Great news, Jim, so pleased Brindle is OK. Now they'll all betaking turns to have an off day, for extra parsley and raisins:D - Jan
SHHHHHHHH!!!!! I think Benji already caught on to the deal:X!

When he gets upset, or wants attention, he does his "Lookie ....I'm alop bunnie!" thing. More than just airplane ears. He really puts someeffort into it. He sits up straight and flexes his shoulders and neckand actually "pulls" his ears down to his sides. He does it when Idon't scratch his nose first or give him a treat first.

This morning he was doing one of his best lop impressions when I walkedinto the bunnie room. Kinda looked more like "Daddy...I don't feel sogood :("

I'm going "No,no,no,no,no,no...not you now".

As soon as I grabbed the food bag....bang-stumble-hop-bang....I turnaround and look...bun up front-ears straight up-nose pushed through thecage. Hmmmmm

Jim

Latest posts

Back