Breeds

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have 5 altogether...the kids are all blacklops crossed with a dwarf well thats who the daddy is anyway. They arntas big as Mom so I guess they are Lol. :?

What about you what Bun buns do you have?

Wicked :Dif I had, had the choice andthe first rabbit we had was broguht for me I would not have got a blacklop. The only colours she could possibly produce is black.

Lol, then they would be alot easy to sell/find good homes for.

Netherland Dwarfs,Dutch,lops.black can produceother colors besides black.my black doe just had an entire litter ofblue brokens and one solid blue.bluebird

Well i think French lops, Flemish giants,Lionheads, and Dwarf lops, are my favourie, but then i think allrabbits are just sooo cute.

I really want a lionhead but i don't think hubby is gonna allow any more pets in at the moment unless i kick him out :roflmao:

I love all rabbits but I have a thing for lopsin particular. I like mini-lops and French lops the most. I thought Iwould start with the small version so I have two mini-lops.

I love Lionheads. Someday I would like a lop though:D.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

I like dutch bunnies (like mine :)) and I have aparticular soft spot for netherland dwarfs. Althought any dwarf breedcan make me start cooing, just look at their adorable little ears ^.^

I love netherland dwarfs and dwarf lionheads, Iwould love a giant chequered after seeing them on a post in therabbitry, and i am the same as bluebird i had a litter from a blackotter doe and a black buck and got 3 silver martins and 2 blue otters!!

Thanks for all the replies. It seems a lot ofpeople like Flemish giants and dwarf lops like me. Lion-heads also seemto be popular. Also a few people mentioned Netherlands dwarfs. i usedto have one, called lucky. He lived for 9 years, he died on 15thNovember 2005. He never went to the vets once, i would say thats morethan Lucky ;)

in fact i may have some old photos of him, i will have to have a look.

Keep the posts coming...

[line]

Shawn

Dwarf Lionheads....is there even such a thing?Madilyn is roughly 2 1/2 pounds, but she isn't dwarf. I couldn'timagine a smaller Lionhead.

I am also from the US, I don't know what is over there in Scotland, lol.

- Amy (Mallory, Morgan, and Madilyn-Mae):hearts

Back