Breeding Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
:bunnydance:Ok so we bred one of our does on july second and today is her due date and when we bred her the buck kinda tucked his hind end under her but never fell over could she be bredif she is she isnt pulling hair but do all rabbits pull hair on their due date if that date is like in the 90's?:rose:

ok thanx usually i can tell with these types of things but this time im just not sure part of me thinks its cuz of the heat shes not pulling hair but another part of me thinks maybe she wasnt bred:bunnybutt::balloons:

Not all does deliver on their due date though... some will always go a day or two past. I'd give her a few more days to determine whether or not she took.

I have a doe that regularly kindles on day 30, most that will kindle the morning of day 31, and 2 that wait until day 32 in the evening. I've even had a doe go to day 35 and successfully deliver and raise a live litter. Just all depends on your doe.

~Sunshine

Latest posts

Back