Breed Questions...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLuv123

Reaction score
The picture of my Rosie Su darling is on my avatar ( I can't seem to download it on the message ) and the seller said it was a dwarf of some kind, but the size she is now I highly doubt that!

Her Birthday is - Feb. 14th, 2008

About 12" around, about 15" long ( tip of nose to end of tail ), and about 7.5" high ( from feet to top of ear ).

From Questioned,

Sam

I can't really help with your actual question, but this guide will help you get your pictures up. Also, this forum is for daily news threads and similar. Posting questions about breeds belongs more in the Rabitry and Showroom. I'm sure a mod can move this for you. You'll get more responses there too.

Fran :) :hearts :brownbunny

Beautiful rabbit! I have a few ideas but am too new at identifying breeds to even try in "public".

I've moved the thread into the Rabbitry section - I'm sure someone will be able to help!

Well, at first I thought a Harliquin but I keep going back to Dutch even though the coloring is wrong.

I am afraid to say that she isn't a Harlequin Dutch, I looked it up and her ear colors would have to be one soild color tip to base, and they are both black and orange/tan.

Thanks though,

Sam:(

Well I was going to say Tri dutch which I think is the same as your harlequin dutch.

If you got her as a pet then she would be mismarked (as in her markings won't be right)which is probably why her colour isn't totally right on her ears :)

Back