Breed Identification needed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meljoanimallover

Reaction score
I was told you could help me out here with what breed(s) my bunny is. By looking at pictures I guess Polish/Mini Rex cross possibly. I got him from the SPCA last year. He is roughly 5-8 pounds. He is an adult (Unsure of age..They didn't know either. But he does have gray hairs).

Newmisc172.jpg

DSCI0102t44.jpg

(next to a 5 month old cat)
Newmisc180.jpg

Any guesses?

I don't have any guesses, but I love your cat. The picture with the cat reminds of this picture I have of my black bunny and kitten.
rabbit013.jpg

Your guys' kitteh's and bunneh's look JUST alike! Lol. That's cool. Your bunny is very cute. I have no idea what breed he is. Wait till Pam sees this, She's an ARBA judge and the very best (IMO) at breed guessing :)

Emily

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
Your guys' kitteh's and bunneh's look JUST alike! Lol. That's cool. Your bunny is very cute. I have no idea what breed he is. Wait till Pam sees this, She's an ARBA judge and the very best (IMO) at breed guessing :)

Emily

No good guesses. From his body type, color and fur, he could be a mix of any number of breeds.

Pam

Latest posts

Back