Breed/color?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kisha.princess

Princess
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1388439145.865134.jpgImageUploadedByRabbit Forum1388439256.888556.jpg
I am getting this lovely lady tomorrow I hate hate hate the way they treat poor buns at pet stores :(
Anyway I'd like to know before hand what she is color and breed please :)

She's not a dwarf. I have a dwarf, they are the same age and she's probably a few pounds heavier than mine. I tried the RO but I couldn't find one that fit her :/

Hi she looks like but I cannot tell because of her ears because my Broken Holland Lop will sit like that with her ears up when I pet her... like a Holland Lop in a way. No matter what she is, she is a cutie.. Did you get her already?

Vanessa

Don't worry I plan on it. Seeing as they own a pet store, you would think they would know what to and not to use! The lady that owns the pet store is very mean to the smaller animals :(

she is most likely a mutt. A nice looking broken black mutt. Doesn't look like any particular full breed rabbit.

The shavings don't look to be cedar. She looks comfortable enough doesn't she? :)

Her color is broken black and she would most likely be a mix if shes at a pet store. She may have Havana in her, but I can't really tell without a weight estimate and a posing picture.

Latest posts

Back