breathing on

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Penny-Rabbit

Reaction score
I know i said this in another form, but i screwed that one up, so im doing it again

my question:

when im lying with my rabbit on my chest, she pauses with her nosedirectly infront of my mouth or nose, so i think she wants to breath onher. now shes doing it alot, does she want me to breath on her or isshe just listining to somthing and im disrupting her.

:headflick:

Bunnies are VERY nosy. They will stick theirface in anything. Anytime I get on the floor, I have a bunny in myface. I have timed it and if I put a box on the floor, it takes no morethan 15 seconds for my TinkleBunny to stick her head in it. Sounds tome like she is just checking you out. When my bunny does it I give herkisses on her head.

~Star~

Bunnies do touch noses when they greet oneanother - my bun will sometimes do this with me when I'm lying flat onthe floor. I'd guess that she might be doing that, along with having tocheck everything out, as others have said. bunnies are *so* nosey. ;)

BTW, your bunny is very cute! (But I'm prejudiced; mine is also a black and white Dutch.)

Latest posts

Back