breaking up with my boyfriend!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

candy07

Reaction score
OK I am now officially breaking up with myboyfriend! He's such a jerk!!! He did something mean to my cat! GuessWhat he did to the poor thing?

You're 12, you don't have a boyfriend. :mad:

If you don't stop making posts like this, we're not only banning you, we're going to call your parents and teachers.

sas :nonono:

What is with your constant need for attention?

t.

candy07 wrote:
OK I am now officiallybreaking up with my boyfriend! He's such a jerk!!! He did somethingmean to my cat! Guess What he did to the poor thing?

I dont need attension! You know wat i dont knowy i ever sighned up for this website, all's it does is put me down! Andit says off topic Pipp so wat am i supposed to talk about!? You know Isighned up for this website for Lilly,Candy-who does have a boyfriendhis name is Romeo!,I have one too, his name is Justin! I dont care ifyou call my parents because they'll tell u off. My teachers wont careeither. You know i could tell the police because you just threatenedme. I dont need attension or want it for that matter! Y didnt you saythat to (My boyfriend wont give me the remote!) Your just beingmean!!!:mad:

Right. And 'Lori' just happens to type like a 12-year-old as well.

You're on the honor roll at school,you can do better than that.

It isn't THIS post alone that was the problem, it was the half-dozenother silly onesthat I just deleted, and the very old onesyou responded to even though they were too old to be relevant, not tomention the half-dozen screen names you've also signed upwith. But yes, if this was the only one, it's Off Topic,soyou can talk about your boyfriend, your cat or anythingelse.

We want very much to help you out with your bunnies -- we've beentrying to get more information on Lily -- but we don't havethe time or the patience for this constant flooding of posts and names!

I do think your parents and teachers WILL care when they're asked totake a close look at what you're doing on the Internet -- and I don'tmean this forum.

Andyou're mom will certainly care if her Internet account iscancelled because we complained to your service provider.:grumpy

sas

I think that you are angry because you aren'tgetting you attention. You expected everyone to go, aaawwww hon whatdid he do to your poor cat? Right? And instead Pipp called you on it.
You know wat i dont know y i ever sighned up for thiswebsite, all's it does is put me down! And it says off topic Pipp sowat am i supposed to talk about!? You know I sighned up for thiswebsite for Lilly,
I don't know why either. If you really signed up for yourbunny, just like everyone else did, then you must try to understandthat we are here for your rabbit. Not everyone wants to hear about fakeboyfriends and such. Besides, websites don't put people down for noreason. No one minds giving you help with bunnies, but making pointlesspost and creating multiple usernames is just immature...

OneBadBunny!!! wrote:
:yeahthatI think that you are angry because you aren'tgetting you attention. You expected everyone to go, aaawwww hon whatdid he do to your poor cat? Right? And instead Pipp called you on it.
You know wat i dont know y i ever sighned up for thiswebsite, all's it does is put me down! And it says off topic Pipp sowat am i supposed to talk about!? You know I sighned up for thiswebsite for Lilly,
I don't know why either. If you really signed up for yourbunny, just like everyone else did, then you must try to understandthat we are here for your rabbit. Not everyone wants to hear about fakeboyfriends and such. Besides, websites don't put people down for noreason. No one minds giving you help with bunnies, but making pointlesspost and creating multiple usernames is just immature...

Latest posts

Back