Brave Bubble Gum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LionsRawr

Reaction score
So I wasent planning to introduce either of the buns to any of my other pets outside of the cage for anouther week or so.

But earlier when my mom opened the door to say hi, my Lab Sawyer came in my bedroom/bunny room. I wasent worried about how he would react as he is a gentle dog. But I didn't want him to freak out the buns while they were roaming the room.

Sparrow was already back in her cage. But Bubble Gum hopped right up to him and they touched noses. And then when Sawyer got alittle too nosy sniffing at her butt she turned around and nipped him on the nose. Which sent him tail tucked across the room (no damage done). But she was no worse for the wear and she hopped after him to investigate some more. No growling or thumping.

I was so happy with how their meeting went. Even though it was a "surprise" meeting.

Bubble Gum is a very brave girl.

AWw. Thats good it went well. My rabbit Autumn loves cats, she follows them around and sniffs them, but they don't like her lol.

Latest posts

Back