Brandywine

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korr_and_Sophie

Reaction score
Brandywine is an English Angora.
I had been looking for an angora, but there was not much locally. I did want to rescue one, even knowing the don't end up in rescues very often. One day I saw a posting from a rescue in Vancouver about an angora. She was taken in and was spayed, but there was someone else who was interested in her. It turned out that she didn't get along with the other rabbit, so she was coming to me. The timing was pretty perfect as we had a Rabbit agility event in Salmon Arm BC (about 1/2 way between Calgary and Vancouver) and the Vancouver agility club was coming up as well. She was brought up by them and made the journey home with me.

She is a sweet and insensitive rabbit with a streak of mischief. She settles into new environments very quickly. She loves to jump and climb over things, constantly getting out of the pen and wanting to get up on the couch. She took to agility very fast, almost like she had been doing it before. She does has some problems with her fur knocking poles down and not being able to see with her long bangs.

salmon-arm-april-19-20-2013-39.jpg

salmon-arm-april-19-20-2013-40.jpg

may-5-2013-18.jpg

cochrane-children-s-festival-may-18-2013-124.jpg

june-7-2013-practice-72.jpg

Latest posts

Back