Brand new pics!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rose, those are some very nicepictures. I love your Bubby and babies pictures :)Too bad you don't have BunBun to share all of this with too.

-Carrie

Thanks!

I wish Bunbun was here too, but it's odd how much it feels like he's still around. Bubby is so much like him.

The violin pics were lots of fun to do, and I use them for promo'ssometimes. My brother Philip came up with the poses, and thephotographer was so pleased she entered the dark one in acontest. Philip didn't get any credit, though! hehe

Rose

hi Rose,

What fun! Nice work!

Completely agree thatthe pictures of youplayingyour violin are gorgeous. I wish I had a recording so that Icould hear you play. It's such a beautiful instrument,andyou 'wear it well.'

-Carolyn

bluebird wrote:
The bunnies are so pretty.love that color.bluebird
I know, it's such a glorious golden orange! I just love Pals. Not only are they beautiful, they are BIG and sweet.

Thanks!

Rose

Gorgeous pictures of you playing theviolin! They look like pieces of fine art that should behanging in a ritzyartmuseum.

lol...

wow, I'll tell my brother you liked them! hehe

The nice thing about those pics is you can't tell how tiny I am. Under5 ft., under 100 lbs.--everyone seeing me in person thinks I'm 12instead of 23!

Rose

Latest posts

Back