Brand new from South Florida!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ADEE

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Ashley (here aka ADEE) I have a young female bun named Rain.. shes a house bunny and has her own vanity/bathroom to play in, we recently got her a friend named Shiloh who has been just that since she got here. We reside in Sunny South Florida. Im looking forward to getting to know the members of this forum!

2617123200_7899318754.jpg

2617125526_236c47b760.jpg

2616302745_5ddc351140.jpg

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yU3ma2hSxQk[/ame]
there ya' go... about halfway through you can see my DH hand wrestling with her.
and another one
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVj_eYwhBQ0[/ame]

2619174761_8d2cb98419.jpg

2619918050_a9f7602c57.jpg

Rain is a bit smaller but its deceiving because of how fluffy Shiloh is.
2619921280_56d18901e3.jpg

how you doin'
2619099475_5f06d9d04f.jpg

2619995614_44cff30070.jpg

The girls seem to be getting along alright right now.. a bit of chasing, hopping, exc and a bit of laying together is about how things are going for now.

Welcome to RO Ashley! :wave:

Aww, Rain and Shiloh are adorable. :D When they are old enough, you should get them spayed, this can stop fighting etc. and also there is a very very high risk of uterine cancer in female buns, spaying removes the risk. :)

:welcome1to RO!

Your bunnies are just adorable! I have a little bun named Shiloh, but she doesn't look anything like your girl. And there's another member here whose name is Shiloh. That's just a bit of info, but it's hardly important.

I love that first picture of Rain. So precious. Well, actually, they're both precious. I can't wait to see and hear more about them. And you, of course!

I kinda figured Shiloh was a popular name lol.. both the girls are very good. Im planning on contacting the vet I worked for and see if they can give me a deal on getting both girls done. I would like to get them fixed as I do know its most healthy for them both.

Tonight I went and got lots and lots of organic herbs for the bunnys (haha, ploy to the hubby that i would cook with them lol) and actually took down the water bottle and gave the girls a bowl, Rain hopped right over to it and took what seemed to be way too long of a drink and spent the next several minutes coughing it back up.. very scarey! The bunnys were getting soaked trying to drink from the bottle, no matter what ive done I cant seem to keep it from leaking, after tonights scare though they may not be getting another bowl of water!! It is very nice to "meet" you all so far. Im looking forward to reading a bit more about how everyone else cares for their bunnies, exc. :)

Welcome to the forum! Your rabbits are adorable (but aren't they all:D). If you have a chance a couple of the forum members are planning on going to LittleMiraclesRR's Open House on the 19th for a Christmas in July party to help out some of the buns at the rescue.:toastingbuns

Welcome to RO. Glad you found us. I'm sure you are going to enjoy it here.

You have beautiful bunners!:inlove: Can't wait to hear all about them and see more pics of course. :biggrin2:

What gorgeouse bunnies - a lionhead YAY - 2 of mine are lionheads they are so cute - Rain and Sihlohs markins are so unusal and so pretty!
Welcome to the forum hope you settle in well!
Lots of Love Becca and the gang xxx

The first video was just adorable!!!

I do want to warn you to keep the toilet closed. I remember reading a thread recently about someone who lost their bun to a freak drowning accident in a toilet. Wouldn't want that to happen to your adorable two!

thank you all so much for the comments!!

I didnt realize the girls markings were anything but "normal" lol.. a couple mixed girls i suppose :)

thank you for bringing up the toilet thing..i keep telling my hubby they could drown in the toilet..

Flopsy wrote:
Just got your PM. I'm so dense, I can't believe I forgot to post the link to the thread :p

http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=37147&forum_id=7
:) not dense at all hahaha.. i just wanted to make sure i didnt miss it somehow. Looks like they are on the west coast.. which is a couple hours from here. I would love to adopt a bunny from them sometime but the driving distance would be a killer. If gas prices were where they used to be we would TOTALLY go!

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome! I hope you have a great time on RO!

I love your bunnies! The first video was so cute!

:bunnydance:

~ Lexi

Latest posts

Back