brain tumour/aneurysm

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hailiejade

Reaction score
back in february i lost my beloved tyler , un-fortunatly i never found out the exact cause of his death so contacted an animal communicator to see if she could reach tylers spirit to shed any light on the hows and why.

she said that tyler had said that his head hurt and felt strange , he felt sick , dizzy and his chest was tight , that he knew something was wrong but didnt know what and kept drawing attention to his head.he also mentioned his teeth had got very long and felt maybe he had brain tumour/aneurysm or stroke.

before tyler had died he had lost fur under his chin and the skin had darkened to a purple colour , when he passed he did appear to have a stroke of some sort as he leapt forward squealed out and his body twitched violently as though he was having a fit.

i know some of you may be sceptical of animal communicators and the accuracy of this information , i myself was dubious about it but i was wondering if he had a molar issue would that of caused the above to happen and is it common for rabbits to suffer brain tumours

I believe in animal communicators! Years ago I was having some behavioural issue with Sparky and had a reading done for her. The communicator said that Sparky was having low esteem issues and gave me instructions for doing color therapy with her. After a week or so, I could really see a big difference in her behaviour. She is a happy, confident bunny these days, but I still give her a "booster shot" of color therapy now and them.

I would imagine that if an abscess was there long enough it could penetrate into the brain if it was so extreme. It might be two different issues though, the tooth issue and a brain issue. Or it might be he had a long term brain issue, but something sudden killed him.

He might have been fittingwhen he died, but that's not necessarily a stroke (Randy would probably say they don't have strokes per se, but vascular accidents, that's what he told me, which might not account for the behaviour). It could also be death throws.

It's really hard to say what it could be, it could be anything head related. I am inclined to think that you are torturing yourself with this, and maybe you need to allow yourself to grieve for him because you will never get a definite answer because only a necropsy could have given you that.

I am sorry for your loss. Losing a bun is so hard, especially when you don't know the cause. If you do ever want to chat, my PM box is always open.

Take care of yourself

Tracy

hailiejade wrote:
when he passed he did appear to have a stroke of some sort as he leapt forward squealed out and his body twitched violently as though he was having a fit.
This can happen no matter the cause of death, it is pretty typical. I have no idea about whether or not rabbits have strokes, so I can't help you there. Strokes in people don't really manifest themselves that way, though, you can have one and only basically feel "wierd" or not right.

I am sosorry you lost Tyler, you seemed to be very connected with him..

Trust in your instinct that he was loved - hindsight is always 20/20... Not to suggest that the spiritual person is wrong, but I am sure Tyler is over the Rainbow Bridge, and is now with others bun, watching out for you.

Latest posts

Back