Bragging about my bunnies :)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wee Wabbits

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I'm so excited. This is the first time this has happened for me. I won first place with two of my broken mini lops today at the ARBA newport show in maine. Then one of those bucks went on to win best in show out of I"m guessing maybe 500 animals. :biggrin2: I almost left that buck home cause I didn't think he'd do that good. Barn blindness I guess. The buck that got first but not BOB or BIS, this is his second leg and he's only getting better with age I think. He should grand champ.

I'm so excited. :) I've got nice bunnies to spoil. I've only been showing for less then a year but gotten off to a wonderful start.

The best part is that I have a litter that is two weeks old that is from one of my Best of Breed Does and the Best in Show buck. I think they will be really cool babies and they are in really cool colors too. One black, three steels, two oranges and I believe a frosted pearl.

I am so hyper. Great B-Day present from my bunnies. 4 Days early! :birthday

[align=center]CONGRATULATIONS!!!!![/align]

[align=center]Way to go! I'm really happy for you!!!![/align]

[align=center]:party:[/align]

[align=center]So now the judges agree! You have the most BEAUTIFUL bunnies![/align]

Thanks so much guys. :) I'm so excited. I haven't even been showing for a year yet. I hope to be able to do well at nationals some day. I have high goals. :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back