Bradford 2009 Rex pictures

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

polly

Reaction score
DSCF1328.jpg

DSCF1322.jpg

Jenson if you are reading this the next pic is for you its Ian gerrards tri dali rex

DSCF1299.jpg

That is probably the best tri coloured in the country they are very hard to breed bacuse you want decent sized spots but usually they are very small or run together to much. Ian has won a lot with that rabbit

What's the secret in not letting the spots run together. All i have ever seen is the sort of mixed up colours.

OMGOMGOMG I AM IN LOVE WITH THE TRI. :shock:

You have to get one of Ian's tri's for me polly! I have to have to have one! That's the best tri I have ever seen anywhere, even in photos. I would so love to handle that rabbit and see the spots on the other side. Make's Darla and Missy's spots look rather dismal, but at least they're still from Ian's lines. Maybe one day I'll get something like that...not. :p

What colour was the first one? It's gorgeous.

And you know I love the smokes. :biggrin2:

I really can't get over the tri...the more I look at it the more I'm amazed. The spots are so big but still so well shaped and placed...it's gorgeous! :shock:

You going to London polly? We're going to have to get me a tri buck from Ian if you are. :biggrin2:

That tri is gorgeous! The secong one is beautiful too. I love the tri mini rex...just arent any around here...**hangs head**

Oh man! they are gorgeous! but that 2nd one...... isn't he a bit overweight with those fat rolls on him?

**I think Jenson wants a tri from Ian!** ;):D

btw Jenson - your girls are gorgeous too!

Oh wow, they're all beautiful! :inlove:

What's the colour of the second one, is it fawn? So cute! I must have!

Sounds like you had a great time? I SO wish I could have gone!

I wonder what the colour of the one in the second picture is called? It looks sort of mustardy or is the camera picking it up wrong?
Thank you so much for sharing , Polly.

Latest posts

Back