Boy or Girl??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bunny_Mad

Reaction score
Well as we think this was meant to be a thread and not the topic i wondered how many Boys and girls we had on here??

Well as you may know i'm a boy, and on another non-rabbit forumeveryone takes the piss as i am a boy with rabbits. But one girl who ison there says it's sexy and cute!!

Well heres a 2nd boy with a rabbit then :p. Welltechnically it is my finaces rabbit but he is adorable all the same.Love the little chap.

:)

Nothing wrong with guys and rabbits.Guys like soft cute and moody animals too!! My husband dont pay muchattention to my rabbit but now we got two he does a little more. Kindalooks at me like i am silly. I know he likes him, afterall a secondbunny was his idea.

Cristy

Hehe I am the primary care giver to the buns inthe family, but my fiance LOVES the bunnies. the cage is nextto his computer, so when he comes home, Guin usually comes to theentrance of the cage and waits for pets. And he is the onewho adopted Gir last week.

Heck guys can love small fuzzie animals to =) I stillremember an edition of Emergancy Vets on Animal PLanet. Thisbig muscular biker man with 'Killer' tattooed on his forearm comes inwith little Bunny Foo, a fuzzy lop.

Bunny_Mad,

Your masculinity is not sacrificed at all by the animal you choose.

You having bunnies will probably get you more dates than not.

-Carolyn

Lemme tell you, Bunny_Mad, as a guy who sometimescarries a bun out in public in a "front pack," rabbits are ageat "Babe Magnet," if I ever saw one. I can't walk twentyfeet without being stopped by women, most beautiful, to ooh/ahh and cooover the darling bunny. It would be the easiestthing in the world to seque into a personal conversation/invitationwith many of these wonderful ladies, but the Missus is usually closeby, moderating "bunny" activities.LOL

Instead of getting ragged online about being a rabbit fancier, if Iwere you, I would be lining up dates with allthe women byusing my bunny, live, to run intoductions for me.See who has the last laugh, then!

Buck

You put your bun in a tummy harness?!Omg soooooo cute! I dont think Guin would like that, and I cant takeher to the park anymore because people are not observing the leashlaws. Poor Guin was charged by some really big muttand she is on a leash but the dog wasnt. I mentioned it tothe owners as I am chasing the dog away from the bunny carrier and Igot a nasty reply.

I mean there are dog parks walking distance from this park where youcan unleash your dog. Not to mention I have a fear of cockerspaniels... had part of my face ripped off by one when I was little...and there is this one who is ALWAYS off the leash.

My fiance loves our rabbits. We chose them together so they're sort of our babies. We share their maintenance and their lovin.

Latest posts

Back