Boredom Busters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
So today, Starlight was "popcornin' " , chewing my work papers (!!!) and pulling his fur out. So I took him out, was quiet a struggle. Plopped him down beside me and after while, he calmed down.

Any ideas for boredom busters? He already tips the house over and I've always had another bun as company. I just haven't gotten around to replacing Twilight (local pet store hasn't had any bunnies lately).

definitely lots of toys. That doesn't mean you have to buy them. a phone book for shredding, a piece of fabric or a towel for bunching, paper towel and toilet paper tubes, caps from laundry detergent bottles (very well cleaned) make great toss toys. . . i'm sure you can think of things that Starlight will enjoy.

Pansy's favorite toys are an old laundry basket that we filled with pieces of cardboard egg cartons, newspaper balls, and pieces of fabric so she can dig, rearrange and toss and plastic toy bubbles we get from the coin machines at the supermarket. We put seashells and other things to make them interesting to rattle.

Back