Books

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've be re-reading Carl Hiaasen's books recently. Very funny crime novels set in Florida. I'm reading "Stormy Weather" now, just finished "Strip Tease" and "Sick Puppy".

Well when I'm not reading textbooks... which is rare right now, I've been reading Pillars of the Earth (again) and a new (to me) Chuck Palahniuk book aaaand picking away at the Myst trilogy again.

I wish I had more time to read! I think the last book I read was a children's book haha. I've had a hankering to re-read Wuthering Heights but who knows when I'll actually get a chance to sit down and do it!

Currently I'm reading Dr Neal Barnard's program for reversing diabetes. It's very good and it's helping my numbers come down quickly.

I finished A Game of Thrones a couple weeks ago and it is one of the best books I have read in a long while (at least books I haven't read before). The show is also excellent, but not for those who don't like violence, gore and other very adult content. I am hoping to read the rest of the series soon.

MikeScone wrote:
I've be re-reading Carl Hiaasen's books recently. Very funny crime novels set in Florida. I'm reading "Stormy Weather" now, just finished "Strip Tease" and "Sick Puppy".

Seconded!

I read the Hunger GAmes triligy in school last uear and loved it also I adore the city of bones series and it has nothing to do with the title. :)

I have read

Five People You Meet in Heaven
Tuesdays with Morrie
The Lord of The Rings trilogy
The Hobbit
Left Behind
Chronicles of a Death Foretold
Schindler's List
One Child

I am reading Obsidian Butterfly, which is pretty good so far.

All the other books I have read are really good.

Latest posts

Back