BooBunny and His Humans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our little Boo went exploring for a little whiletoday. I finally put him on the floor in the living room andlet him go. WOW! He really loves being able to hoparound the house. He had the dog and cat totallyconfused.

The cat just looked at me like, "What is it???" And the dogis still trying to figure out what kind of dog Boo is.

:happydanceBoo scared the cat!!

It was HILARIOUS!! Mexi hopped up on the bed, where Boo wasrunning freely about, diving into a pile of clothes. Mexitook one step toward him , he hunkered down. She got a realgood sniff and then ran for the hills.

TwistedBunny

Boo is such an adorable little Boy and I love hisname but WE WantPicture:wink:great:

MikeE.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

More pics by popular demand.

boo_relaxing.png

Chillin' on Mommy's pillow.

boo_close.png

This is my best side.

boo_blinded.png

Mind getting that camera out of my face?

legs_crossed.png

Home sweet home!

It's been a while since I posted, but I figureit's time to update everyone. Boo is getting bigger by theday. The cat isn't spooked by him anymore, now she's justjealous.

Boo took a small chunk out of my hair last week and I learned that thehappy clicking sound when he's on the back of the couch near my head isa bad thing because it usually means he's trying to groom me to a lessfurry state. My hair is almost to my waist and I think he'swanting to be a hairdresser when he grows up. Our oldestdaughter was on the couch the other day, nose to nose with him and henibbled off a tiny piece of hair up front. When he nibbledmine, we didn't know where the hair came from, her's was way moreobvious.

I'll post more pictures as soon as I can.

Awww!! Boo the hair dresser.

I've noticed that babies have enjoyed doing that with my hair aswell. Some adults do, but I've noticed it more inbabies. So he may grow out of it, but he may just continue togive you "trims" forever!

--Dawn

We bought a new baby today! His nameis Mr. Binks. He's a mini-rex. He's pure white andsweet as can be. Boo and he are getting used to eachother. Of course, Boo keeps humping him every time he gets upto eat. But Binks seems to be okay as long as Boo doesn'tinterfere with his supply of pellets.

331368109_f3d3d9ffdd_m.jpg

331368116_ae27b1c873_m.jpg

Latest posts

Back