BooBunny and His Humans

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwistedBunny

Reaction score
We bought Boo this afternoon for $20.

We've got other pets, a dog and prissy diva cat. Weunderstand how the whole "it's their place, they just allow us to takecare of them" theme works. It took the cat a whopping week tofigure out that she owned us and all the things in our home, butallowed us to stay for the express purpose of scratching her chin andfilling her food dish. Our drooly dog wants desperately toimpress the cat by talking to her. Unfortunately, she doesn'tspeak dog and it's all lost in translation. We know how itall works. Their world, with us as the devoted slaves.

Never in a million years would I have thought that such a tiny littlecreature with floppy ears and a fluffy little nub of a tail would ownus this quickly. We've had him less than 12 hours and alreadywe're both stupid for Boo.

He's had 3 names since we got him this afternoon. He startedoff as Max, but our cat's name is Mexi. Didn't want toconfuse the kids. Then my fiance and I thought Thumper wascute. Too Disney. So, finally my fiance walked intoour bedroom and said we were changing his name, yet again, toBooBunny. Soon after, we had our first full-fledgedbinky. I think we've been adopted!

I'll post lots of pics as soon as I can.

BooBunny is adorable. I look forward to many pictures.

We have 4, honestly, Bunnies are addictive. I want more but hubby says the house is too small. LOL

Susan:apollo:

Yeah, I kinda figured they were addictive sincemy fiance is already talking about finding Boo a girlfriendalready. Gosh, I just became a bunny mom! I'm notready for my baby to start dating!!!!:bawl:

Of course, this being the morning after our adoption, Boo woke upbefore I did. I heard him playing in his cage and I lookedover to see him nosinghis cardboard cylinderaround. He paused, looked at me as if to say, "Hey lady,'bout time you woke up. Can I have some more celery chunks?"

I wish I'd known that bunny booty was so cute! He was hoppingaround on the couch last night and I got to see it close up.It's adorable. :bunnybutt: If I had known about theextreme cuteness, I woulda had bunnies long before now.

Being new parents, my fiance and I watched his every move.Boo's left ear hasn't quite dropped yet, but it's on its way.Daddy (my fiance) cracks up when he starts grooming himself, especiallywhen he tugs his left ear down.

My son knows all about Boo and is having a little bit of a problemkeeping up with the name changes. ;) The girlsdon't know yet because they spent the night at their Nana's.I'm sure that they will sufficiently freak. They knew wherewe were going, even joked about us coming home with a puppy orsomething fuzzy. Little did they suspect that we would comehome with a cute and fuzzy bunny.

:hbunnysmell:Sneaky little stinker, ain't I?

picklezon wrote:
he looks like a rabbit i'd constantly want to cuddle. he's very cute!
He'svery cuddly and I do constantly want to cuddle him. I try tomuster up enough self-restraint not to tho. This morning hewas giving me and Dad bunny kisses when we had him out of hishouse. The only thing that concerned me was that he startednibbling on my hair.

Is collard greens crack for bunnies, because he's gone a little nuts with 'em?

Hi, two of mine like collards and twodon't. I also feed mine dill all of them LOVE it, parsleyboth curly & Italian, carrot tops, dandelion, kale, spinach andpf course treats but not too many. LOL

Susan:apollo:

Twisted wrote:
Boo apparently loves collard greens!

boo_munching.png
:lol The definition ofecstasy! What acutie!! :love And he sure looks pampered -- the wayit should be. ;)

Some of mine like collards, some don't. Just make sure youdon't give him too much -- or for that matter, change his diet toosuddenly. Introduce new foods very very slowly.

And if you haven't read up on this stuff already (lots of infoourBunny 101 forum), make sure you're not usingcedarbedding, it can do long term damage. Thereally smelly pine stuff isn't great, either.

Welcome again to the forum! :welcome1

sas :) and the gang :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Andif you haven't read up on this stuff already (lots of infoourBunny 101 forum), make sure you're not usingcedarbedding, it can do long term damage. Thereally smelly pine stuff isn't great, either.
What you see in the cage is pine bedding. It isn't very smelly at all.We meant to get some of the Carefresh paper bedding today but forgot. Iam going to get some tomorrow. :D

IT'S A MULIT-BINKY DAY FOR BOOBUNNY!!!

In the span of about 2 minutes, we had 3 binkies in a row. I think our boy is happy!

He had some collard greens, parsley, couple of nibbles of celery, andlots of hay. Took a minute to preen and then binkied us.

SOOOSKA wrote:
Have your girls been introduced to BooBunny yet?

I absolutely LOVE his name.

Susan:bunnydance:

Yep. They about died when they saw him this morning. Of course thefirst thing out of their mouths was "can I hold him?". We let them pethim first so he could get used to them and then I let my oldest holdhim. We ended up putting him on the couch and letting him run aroundwhile they petted him. It was too cute.

I have no idea why I came up with the name Boo but it just seemed tofit. I told my fiancee that if we get another it's name will be Binkywhether it's a boy or girl.

The girls are just as retarded for Boo as weare. Don't let my dear sweetBrian fool you, he'sjust as goofy as I am. When we were laying on the bed, Boostarted sniffing around his mustache and tried to groom him.It was sweet, in a tuggy hair kinda way. He just loves makinghis daddy laugh.:rabbithop

:helloTwistedBunny& Twisted and:welcome1to ROF

From another Texan! I think Boo is just adorable and I have the perfectlittle 3 month old Doe for him, if Daisy's boyfriend doesn'tget too jealous.:laugh:

Anyway Hope the 2 of you don't mind, I Photoshoped them together cause I thought they made such a cute couple.

I not real Good at it Though!:embarrassed:

Mike E.

"Tell Me,I'll Forget"
"Show Me,I'll Remember"
"Involve Me,I'll Understand"

I think you did a great job because it lookslike they were both laying in bluebonnets! She is a verypretty doe. Brian says he'd love to have her. We'rekinda thinking of going to the rabbit show in Belton next weekend tohave a real good look at more breeds. We're so addictedalready. Now I think I understand why I had a bunch ofceramic and stuffed bunnies when I was younger.

Aww Boo is so fluffy and gorgeous! I just wannareach through the screen and grab him and snuggle my face into hislittle body. He's the cutest bunny I've seen in a long time. Does hewant to come stay in new Zealand for Christmas?

His colouring is so lovely too :inlove:

Oh my gosh! what a cute bunny!,look how fluffy Boo is,aww he sounds so adorable as well,i reallylove his colouring

2d11etk.jpg

:inlove:what a handsome guy....hehe and look at those little bunny feet..so cute!

cheryl

Latest posts

Back