Bonnie the Carnivor-in-training Rabbit ;)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoOn

Reaction score
About 3 weeks ago I was watching TV in the living room when I heard someone munching on food in the kitchen. I looked at my dog Sophie lying on the floor beside me and was puzzled on what was making that noise.

So I rush over to the kitchen and lo and behold I see Bonnie my Dwarf Lop eating dog food! LOL I couldn't help myself so I took a video of her munching away. I thought that was justy a one off but I saw her again the next day eating with Sophie. I took another video. Don't worry I didn't let her eat dog food after that because I know it's gotta be bad for her.

I tell my friends that I am training my rabbit to be a carnivore because she loves to eat lamb and chicken. lol Here are the videos.

Enjoy!:biggrin2:

Bonnie enjoying her meal
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/_7DMsqLOaQI&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Bonnie and Sophie
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/fo4I9uUCb-I&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

- JOhn

How funny! Bonnie is just chowing down.
Doesn't she know bunnies are supposed to be herbivores? :D

Some bunnies just cant stand seeing someone (or something) else eating. They have to have some too! My foster rabbit is the same way. I was sitting on the floor eating some Tater Tots with Ketchup. He came over and jumped in my lap, trying to grab a bite as I ate them. Eventually he jumped onto the dinning room table my plate was on and lapped up some Ketchup before I could stop him!

:D

our first bun used to scoff the cat biscuits out of the box..shed chewed her way into. the cats would want some more so theyd get her to get the box down and carry it to them..lol

our bridge bun frenchie monster...aka willow the were rabbit..would often go eat the cats dried food if she was hungry..which was always...and they then used to knock donw cereal boxes to keep her away overnignht. every morning borught a new surprise with that lot!!
our cats only have fish kibble....they dont like meat kibble or canned food or even fresh meat. so she was in wonderful condition!

Happi Bun wrote:
Some bunnies just cant stand seeing someone (or something) else eating. They have to have some too! My foster rabbit is the same way. I was sitting on the floor eating some Tater Tots with Ketchup. He came over and jumped in my lap, trying to grab a bite as I ate them. Eventually he jumped onto the dinning room table my plate was on and lapped up some Ketchup before I could stop him!

:D
^ So true! As my gf and I eat, our rabbit starts munching away on some Timothy hay! She can never just watch us eat!

My bun Roxy used to do it too. Now I feed the dog when she's in her cage to remove the temptation.

I even had a friend who's bun ate cat food, so you definitely aren't along, lol.

Latest posts

Back