Bonkers peed on me!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucy500

Reaction score
The little bugger! I was doing his usual morning cleaning and after giving him his breakfast pellets he circled me a few times, as he usually does, but this time I was awarded with a pee spray all over my leg! Those were my good pants and I was about to go to work! I had to change my whole outfit 5 minutes before leaving :grumpy:

But oh well... he's an expert on making anger dissapear, I just looked at that little face before leaving the house and forgot all about it. Besides, I should be flattered right? :biggrin2:

Bonkers Loves :heartbeat::inlove::flowerskiss::big kiss:you, yes you should be flattered.

Welcome to the world of Bunny Love.

Susan:biggrin2:

Are Bonkers and Toby long lost brothers?

How I know Toby is feeling better: Peed on my bed at 1am.

How I know Toby is REALLLLLY feeling better: Peed on my bed at 7am.

Little bugger.

Hehehehe maybe Bonkers dad found himself a little lop eared fling :p
Im waiting for him to get a little bit older (no testies in sight yet) for neutering him, but I think it wont be long now, since he wants me to mother his bunny children and he constantly reminds of it.
But peeing aside, im really happy he loves me and shows it to me :). Im rejoycing in bunny love :inlove::inlove:

I just this minute got sprayed in the face by bunny while I was sitting on the floor with him :shock:

He hasn't been well, but I guess he is feeling better now.

I've had bunny for just over a week, and have been lucky enough to get sprayed or weed on every day since I got him.

I took him to the vet yesterday but he is still too young to get fixed - 4 more weeks and counting.......

Toby tried to mount my arm yesterday, and peed on my bed AGAIN right after I put the freshly clean sheets on it.

I think someone is just asking for a neuter.:panic::twitch:

Ohh that Tobster, maybe they ARE long lost brothers! The morning peeing happened AGAIN! In the same exact spot in my pants. This little bunners has great aim :shock:
Marisa, maybe you could take a trip to Cali and get the bros reunited and neutered, so they can recover together and go to the beach :biggrin2::happyrabbit:

Before Benjamin was neutered he peed on the bed. We ended up putting down a large shower curtain over the clean bedding or 2 if you have a big bed, cover that with an old quilt. Saves washing bedding all the way down to the mattress pad. When I go to my daughter's in Red Deer, he will pee on the bed to establish territory even though he is neutered. I put a set of shower curtains down and a 6x8 area rug on top of that. It gives him more room in the bedroom he is confined too, and for some reason will not pee on the rug.

Hmmmm yes my rabbit does that with the cats, I just happen to get hit if I'm in the way. Ooooh and the humping. Trust me it got worse haha. He did get fixed yesterday. So here's hoping, cause he was starting to be a pest haha.

He just did, 5 minutes ago during his nightly cleaning! :twitch: I just cant wait to get those bunny balls off!

He still hasnt humped me MagPie, but im just waiting for it, any second now... :ponder: I really wish my baby wasnt having naughty thoughts already!:lalalala:

And what do I get for brushing him carefully and lowering the risk of him gettin stasis? A big thump and the bunny butt! I swear, this kid is gonna be the death of me! :panic:

Latest posts

Back