Bonding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyBabyboo

Reaction score
Now that Harley is spayed we are going to start bonding her and Binoo. I have a few questions about cage setups and stuff.

We got Harley in December and we have had her and Binoo in side by side cages since then.(Moo my third bunny is in a separate room and is much happier) Harley and Binoo have been snuggling, grooming and just been close between the cages. I was just wondering how I should go about bonding. I have neutral territory in the bathroom I know it has to start on neutral grounds. They really seem to love each other threw the cage. I know it depends on the bunnies but And guesses on how long it might take them to bond? How will I tell that they are ready to be in the same cage together? How big of a cage will I need(they get approx 12 hours out of cage a day)? Pics of your cages will be helpful.

Their cages are on 2 rugs(because one wasnt big enough), is there anyway to neutralize the smells on them? Ive been cage swapping every few weeks, should I start switching cages every other day or more frequent? Any way to neutralize scent in the litter boxes?

:bunnyhug:

Back