Bonding...

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChandieLee

Reaction score
So the boyfriend and I have decided that we want to trying bonding Ozzy with Harley and Bailey- who are already bonded. We've had a bonded trio before, but because the dynamics are different, we don't know how difficult this is going to be.

How hard might it be to bond a male to another male and a female?

I think that it really depends on the rabbits. Some males will get along and some will not. There is a chance that your female might fight with the new male because she does not want to share her current male.

Yeah, that makes sense. I think I already knew that answer- I think I was just hoping it would be easier than I thought it would, lol.

I did try introducing them a couple of days ago, and I don't think bonding them is going to be possible. As soon as Harley saw Ozzy, he just went after him and attacked. Poor Ozzy took off, hid in a box and refused to come out for at least a half hour. Harley was all worked up until I gave him a treat. Bailey, on the other hand, didn't react at all. So... yeah. I don't know what to make of this right now.

Latest posts

Back