Bonding woes - Please help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have stressed them in the past. Car rides, on the dryer or in a small pen in the laundry room with the machines running, in the bathroom with the fan on while I gently jostled the carrier.. They were usually okay with this, just once did they start something in a stressing situation, which was weird. (I'm assuming it was Rory on that one, it was in the beginning of all this when she was the nippy, hostile one.) I didn't this time though because they were in a place where upon being set next to each other in a small space, she'd immediately tense up and quickly nip him no matter what.

Doc is doing well. His wounds seem to be scabbing over nicely. He's been fairly good at taking his meds, though one might not smell as good to him because I have to trick him by holding some freeze dried strawberry right next to it. It cracks me up - at first he'll turn his head away from the syringe, but right when I get out some strawberry, he'll get all excited and not even notice it's medicine instead. Of course, he gets the treat after. :p

Back