Bonding with Fiver <3

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nochoramet

Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm kind of new here, I joined a while back but never got on. I put the entire story in my Introduction thread, but I just wanted to put a few pictures of me and Fiver bonding (I think??) She's been really, REALLY shy the past month I've had her, but last night I think we made a breakthrough because she was flopping on me and did the "bunny loaf" in my lap <3 I even think she was tooth purring because when I was stroking her head I could feel her gently grinding her teeth. However, she does NOT like you to try to pet her or even approach her when she's running around on the floor (unless you bring her treats xD) so is this a normal bunny-bonding-to-human process?

Pictures of my sweet Fiver (pics are dark cuz they're on my phone)
Photo01282238_2.jpg

Photo01282238.jpg

Photo01292039_1.jpg

Photo01292039_2.jpg

Photo01292039.jpg

Photo01292053_1.jpg

Photo01292053.jpg

Photo01292055_1.jpg

Photo01292055_2.jpg

Photo01292055.jpg

Photo01292120.jpg

Awww, she's so cute! For some rabbits the bonding process to you can take a long time, months even. And every rabbit is different for affection, some it has to be on their terms only, some love everyone, and everything in between.

Thank you! I love her to death even if we got off to a rough start. I've researched a bunch and to me it seems like she's making progress. Even though she doesn't like you to mess with her when she's playing, she likes it when you put her on the couch and she will sort of cuddle with you.

[align=center]Awww Fiver is so cute! Glad bonding with him is going well =] Wish I could say the same for me and Solara- she's a total brat! =P (But I still love her XD)

Fiver from Watership Down am I correct? =] I am a little more than halfway done with it and I ADORE it.

Lol! Well Fiver HAS been rather bratty the past month I've had her, but this is making me hopeful that she'll change
And yes, that Fiver! Only I haven't read it yet but I want to, SO BAD!! and the Fiver in the story is a guy. But Fiver fit her really well. <3

Aww thanks! Yes, her ears can't make up their mind! They are so big for her lil ole head they bob up and down :)

Latest posts

Back