"Bonding" Video

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Butterfinger

Reaction score
So, Kadaj and Butter had their first formal meeting today (After meeting several times between bars)....(Kadaj is a three-month-old kitten by the way)
I was kind of surprised. They're totally buddies, now. :p

I ended up doing it in Butter's pen, since there's a lot of space, and...well....even though it might seem to Butter like Kadaj was invading, I thought Butter would be most comfortable there, instead of somewhere he never goes.

So, after they'd been hanging out for a while (They even DBF'ed together! I wish I could have got that on video :D ) I took a video; now out of 'Any minute I might have to step in and do something' mode and into a 'okay, I'm watching them, but I think they're pretty safe now' mode.

So here's a video I got. Don't worry about Butter pushing Kadaj into a corner and having Kadaj reflex-swipe him. He didn't, and this was the only time when Kadaj was in a corner like that the whole time. (And he could easily escape)

I'd upload the other video too, but it took about two hours just to get this one onto Photobucket :( So only this one for now.

~Diana and Butter

OMG that's so cute.Are you going to leave them together while you are at school? I've heard that cat bites and scratches can become infected very easy.

That Butterfinger is SO CUTE. What kind of Bunny is he?

Susan :apollo:

Yes, I think I might have to leave them together while I'm at school. (Which starts tomorrow)
Thankfully, school will now only be a couple hours a day, instead of a massive seven or eight, so I can deal with things quicker when I come home. And there's a vet two minutes away if anything should happen. (College = yay) I'm also looking into getting some Softpaws for the little guy, even though he's not inclined to scratch at all.

Butterfinger is a Holland Lop ;) His color is broken tort (Even if you already know :D I just like saying that, haha)

~Diana and Butter

Latest posts

Back